In the PinkCupid review we introduce you to the lesbian dating website PinkCupid. We will show you which features the website has and which features it can convince. We’ll tell you the advantages and disadvantages of PinkCupid and experiences from us, as well as from other users. Is PinkCupid The Right Gay Dating Website For You? Find out here.
PinkCupid review and experiences
800,000 users await you on the PinkCupid dating platform. This speaks in favor of a wide range of women you can meet and date. But are there really enough users online here? What about the authenticity of the members? As a non-paying user, PinkCupid offers you a wide range of features that you can use. But can you also communicate for free? We have extensively reviewed PinkCupid for you. In our review report you will find out everything about the lesbian dating platform and the answers to all your questions. Find out for yourself if PinkCupid is the right dating site to meet women.
- Dating platform for women only
- Fast registration and detailed profile information
- 800,000 users worldwide
- Few to no fake users
- You can send free messages with the app for the first 24 hours
- Messages can only be read by premium users
- Profile will be deleted by support if too little information is given
- All users are required to take three photos
- Registration possible very quickly
- You can choose between registering via email address or Facebook
- Only a small amount of personal information is required
- Photos and profile information can be filled in later
- After logging in, you will immediately see users who might suit you
Registration on the platform takes two to three minutes. Here you have the option of logging in via email address or Facebook. If you choose the Facebook option, your email address, birthday, place of residence and photos will be used. However, PinkCupid never posts on your wall. Verification of the email address is never necessary. After logging in, you can directly see other users who have been suggested to you. You don’t have to fill out the profile directly. However, it is advisable that you do this as quickly as possible, otherwise there is a risk that your profile will be deleted by the support. If you don’t have time, you can prevent this by submitting an identification document. This confirms your identity and you can fill out your profile in a relaxed manner if you have the time.
- Use CupidTags to discover users who have the same interests
- You can express your interest free of charge with likes
- Messages can only be read if they come from premium users or if you are a premium user yourself
- You can use detailed search filters to find women who match your ideas
- If you do not want to have any contact with a user, you can block them
If you have a free membership, you can express your interest with likes. This is free for all members. You need a premium membership to send messages. Because only then can the other user read and reply to your message. If you want to find users who suit you and share the same interests, you can enter CupidTags in your profile and use them to search for other users with the same tags. The search filter helps you to show the members you want to see. Here you can select the age, place of residence, country and online status. So you only see the users who are suitable for you. If a user is harassing, you can block them and contact is no longer possible.
PinkCupid profile information
- The profiles can be filled out in great detail
- You can upload up to five photos
- Photos will be reviewed within 24 hours of uploading
- On the profile of another user, you can see how well you go together by means of a red or green bar
- In the profile you can enter personal information and wishes that you have for your partner
PinkCupid offers its users the opportunity to fill out their own profile very extensively. Here you can answer some questions about yourself and your partner’s ideas. Some information is mandatory and must be filled in by every user. This is the only way you can see how well you fit together based on your own information. Most of the users have filled out most of the profile and give you a first impression of the person. You will be asked to upload at least three to a maximum of five photos of yourself. The images must comply with the guidelines and depict the face, and they must not be pornographic. Another practical point is that you can see when the user was last online.
- The app is only available for Android
- Free download
- Not all of the features that you can find on the website are available in the app
- Ideal for checking and replying to messages while on the go
- Easy construction
As an Android user, you can download the practical PinkCupid app free of charge from the Google Play Store. So you can always be reached on the go. The app has the advantage that you can chat here for free for the first 24 hours after registration. Afterwards the prices are the same as on the website. Some functions are missing in the app, but you can find them on the mobile website. As an iPhone user, you also have to use this, because unfortunately there is no app for Apple devices yet. The structure of the app is simple, clear and useful if you are on the go a lot.
PinkCupid has proven to be a good and practical side in the review if you want to get to know other women from all over the world. Signing up is really easy and takes just a few moments. However, it makes sense to verify the profile with ID after registration or to fill it out completely – otherwise there is a risk of deletion. All women are very communicative here, but since there are always fewer users online at the same time, there is often a long wait after a message has been sent. PinkCupid offers practical features such as the CupidTags or Likes. This is a great way to get to know women with similar interests and share your interest. The search filters also enable a detailed listing of the users who match you. PinkCupid is definitely a good platform to get to know lesbian women.
PinkCupid is characterized by its very clear, friendly design, which is easy for everyone to use. As the name of the page suggests, the colors are in different shades of pink, as femininity is associated with these colors. Some may find this cheesy, but pink is also a color within the LGBT community that is strongly associated with lesbian women, such as women. B. also shows the “Lesbian Community Pride Flag”.
Read also: The best Lesbian Dating Apps